The Ultimate Office Holiday Gift Guide
We spend nearly 2,000 hours per year with our coworkers. And in those hours we get to know so much about our cubicle neighbors, developing friendships that make Mondays a little bit easier to bear.
The holidays are a great time to reflect on the people and relationships that make life special, and to let those folks know you care. Whether you’re bringing a gift to a holiday office party or want to get something for you office bestie, we have you covered!
10 Simple Gift Ideas for the Office
- Notebook: A classic, simple gift that is sure to be appreciated. A funny, stylish or colorful notebook is a great office holiday gift!
- Desk Light: Give your office buddy a break from the overhead fluorescent lights with a small, attractive desk light.
- Mug: Sip your Alterra coffee in style on your next break.
- Calendar: A must-have for any professional, a fun calendar is a great way to bring some color and personality into the work-space!
- Plant: Give the gift of greenery with a an office plant! Bamboo, spider plants and aloe are all excellent office-dwellers that thrive on low light and low maintenance.
- Headphones: You may love sitting next to each other, but everyone needs some quiet time during the day. A pair of headphones or earbuds for the office are a must-have!
- Baked Goods: What’s better than leftovers in the office kitchen? Getting first dibs. Baking for your coworkers is a great way to show the love.
- Water Bottle: Want to do something nice for the environment AND pick an awesome gift? Consider getting a reusable water bottle for your office buddy.
- Power Bank: The perfect gift for the coworker who is always on the go, a portable charger will make sure they’re never stranded without battery.
- Heartfelt Appreciation: The best gift costs nothing at all and is always appreciated- take time to tell your coworkers how much they are valued!
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season, surrounded by awesome coworkers, family and friends!