Perfect Food & Drink Pairings for the Office Holiday Party
The holiday season has become synonymous with delicious meals and big gatherings. In the workplace, this includes the well-known and anticipated office holiday party. This workplace ritual provides the perfect opportunity to celebrate the season with your work family.
Make sure your office is “potluck prepared” by taking advantage of these food-pairing tips from the Mars Drinks sensory scientists:
- Peet’s Coffee® Columbia Luminosa – A mild, sweetly aromatic and smooth flavor. We recommend paring this coffee drink with a fruitcake and/or other recipes that incorporate dried fruits.
- DOVE® Hot Chocolate – A silky, smooth and indulgent experience. Pair this holiday classic drink with sweet and spicy food recipes. For the brave, try a dash of cayenne pepper.
- ALTERRA ® Ethiopia – From the Ethiopia highlands to your cup, our 100% Yirgacheffe beans are medium roasted to give a distinctive bright, fruity flavor. Pair the ALTERRA Ethiopia with vanilla and citrus recipes. Think lemon sugar cookies. Yum!
- New! ALTERRA® Donut Shop Dark – Experience the dark side of our classic coffee, with roasted beans to uncover bright apricot flavors with undertones of caramel and a rich, chocolatey finish. Enjoy this drink with a box of caramels and dark chocolate.
- ALTERRA® French Vanilla – A blend of medium roasted beans and the creamy flavor of vanilla. Try it with caramel popcorn for a sweet and salty treat.
- ALTERRA® French Roast – A dark roasted and heavy bodied blend, with a smoky twist and a lingering finish. Pairs well with sweet and salty snack mixes, like peanut brittle. Or try with smoked cheese, like Gouda, to bring out the flavor notes of this dark roasted favorite.
- THE BRIGHT TEA CO.®Chai Spice – A bright black tea with pronounced spice notes of ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cloves and cardamom. Enjoy this seasonal favorite with classic apple pie or any recipe that features complimentary spices.
- Segafredo® Intenso Espresso – A fresh roasted blend that complements your favorite mix of toasted nuts for a tasty snack.
Exploring the perfect drink and food pairings is a great way to enjoy a holiday treat and to create the perfect celebratory experience in your workplace this season.
Happy holidays and enjoy!